Our most important assets are our employees. The D3 team consists of talented researchers invested in challenging work around the world. Team members contribute individually to the research process and regularly work together to achieve excellence in all phases of a project, from start to finish. D3 is committed to creating an environment where employees can achieve their full potential, increase their productivity, and expand their professional and personal horizons. As a growing small company, our goal is to hire people who have strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in SPSS is a significant plus. We work in a wide range of countries including, but not limited to, medium and high-risk environments. Discover how you can be part of the award-winning international research team at D3, by looking through the opportunities listed below. If there are no positions currently listed under Current Opportunities, we are not actively hiring at this time.
D3 has a corporate commitment to equal employment opportunity. In that spirit, we welcome applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, gender, age, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, US veteran status, or any other categories protected by federal, state, or local law.
There are no open opportunities with D3 currently. Please check back for updates.
Our benefits are designed to help our employees meet their unique personal, family, and financial needs. Our employees receive a flexible and competitive compensation package, making life and work more enjoyable and rewarding. Our benefits include:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Prescription Drug plans)
- Qualified Retirement – 401(k) Plan
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Business Travelers Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Annual Leave (PTO plan)
- Paid Holidays
- Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Wellness / Fitness Benefit
- Fun and Inspiring Work Culture
- Awards and Recognition Programs
- Training Opportunities, Professional Development & Education Assistance
- Knowledge Sharing Atmosphere
- Company Social Activities
For these, and many other reasons, D3 Systems was named one of the best places to work in Virginia in 2015 by Virginia Business! Find out why.