D3 goes beyond data collection by providing rigorous, analytical reports and publications. Our team’s variety of statistical, theoretical, and regional expertise lends itself to high quality research, analysis, and publication. Topical areas of research include health care, international development, women’s rights, democratization, and media. D3 also writes about sampling, research design, and quality control in the field.
Aside from client-driven analysis, our team’s research is presented around the world at public and private venues, including conferences, meetings, seminars, and working groups. Our team has presented research at the following professional and topic-specific conferences:
- American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR)
- World Association for Public Opinion Research (WAPOR)
- European Society for Opinion and Market Research (ESOMAR)
- Military Operations Research Symposium (MORS)
- American Political Science Association (APSA)
- American Statistical Association (ASA)
Our research appears in numerous journals, magazines, newspapers, and other sources. Check out our Research & Publications to learn more.